Saturday, September 6, 2014

Recommended Reading





 


Although this is not to replace scripture at all whatsoever, whether this book is true or not it sure has gotten me out of my seat and has started to get things moving. I can not say it is doctrine, but i will place it in the category of interesting. Get here at amazon.


http://img2.imagesbn.com/images/194420000/194427291.JPG

 Also,

I would recommend A greater Tomorrow 


Both are testimonies of those who have been beyond the veil, and told to return and report. There are some great conference talks that talk about having more testimonies come in the last days. I will list them below. Both are from oaks. The first one is from the April 2004 General Conference titled "Preparation for the second coming." The second is from the April 2006 General Conference titled "All men everywhere." Pay attention towared the last quarter especially.

Preparation for the Second Coming

All Men Everywhere

 


No comments:

Post a Comment